How can we help you with your auto-enrolment requirements?
Auto-enrolment legislation requires employers to automatically enrol eligible workers into a qualifying workplace pension scheme and make contributions. Failure to comply can lead to fines from The Pension Regulator.
Let us help you by making auto-enrolment part of the payroll process. We offer 3 levels of service, providing a tailored solution where we can support you as much or as little as you want.
Some of the tasks we can do on your behalf:
- Complete assessment each pay period and enrol eligible workers. These are those aged between 22 and state pension age and earn over £833 per month
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and process through the payroll
- Generate letters to communicate with employees regarding work place pensions at various stages
- Manage postponement
- Provide an upload file to meet the format your pension provider requires for you to upload to the scheme
- Upload joiners and pension contributions to the pension provider and submit for payment allowing timely collection of direct debits
- Deal with opt in’s
- Deal with opt outs and refund contributions if within 30 days on enrolment
- Monitor and manage your triennial anniversary and complete the re-enrolment process
- Provide a full audit trail should The Pension Regulator request it
Other requests such as:
- Liaise with The Pension Regulator on your behalf
- Keep you compliant and answer any questions you might have
- Connect you with a IFA to guide and support you with choosing a qualifying pension scheme and basis
- Complete the Declaration of Compliance
- Pension scheme set up and registration based on your decisions
We can work with a range of pension scheme providers: NEST, The People Pension, NOW:pension, Legal and General, Royal London, AEGON, Standard Life, AVIVA, Smart Pension, Scottish Widows to name a few.
Our team of specialists can remove the administrative burden of managing your obligations, leaving you to focus on your business. For further details contact ……
The Employment (Allocation of Tips) Act 2023 requires employers to pass on 100% of tips to staff with no deductions.
If you’ve registered for payroll benefits, whilst this may remove the need to complete P11D’s, it doesn’t remove the requirement