Complete peace of mind – that’s what audit services from Rayner Essex give you.
We can make sure your accounts are in good shape and fully compliant with statutory and/or regulatory requirements. If, during the audit process, we identify there are weaknesses in your company’s systems and controls, we will make recommendations for how you can rectify or improve them. Or we can provide an in-depth risk assessment and real insight into your finances.
Whatever you need us for, you can trust Rayner Essex to perform comprehensive audits, statutory reporting or assurance engagements.
Why use audit services from Rayner Essex?
We have more than 50 years’ experience, working with businesses of all sizes and from a wide variety of industries. Our reputation and track record is built upon diligence and dedication – an ethos exemplified by our audit team.
What our audit team offers to you:
- A high level of expertise and experience, without the costs associated with a top 20 firm
- A relationship-driven approach, giving you a fixed point of contact
- Full engagement and a commitment to resolving issues uncovered
- Agile working practices that respond to your needs
- The ability to work on-site or remotely, anywhere in the UK
We can also provide group reporting, special reporting and component audits for subsidiaries. In addition to all this, our accomplished audit team also deals with internal audits, regulatory reporting, due diligence on acquisitions, and accounting procedures documentation and review.
As Rayner Essex is a traditional-style firm, audit clients can also benefit from taxation (corporate and personal), payroll, accounting and company secretarial services.
Does your company need an audit?
You may qualify for an audit exemption if your company meets at least two of these criteria:
- Annual turnover of less than £10.2m
- Assets worth less than £5.1m
- 50 or fewer employees (on average)
Speak to us about audit services today
Fill out the form below and we will respond directly or alternatively contact one of our Audit Partners featured on the right.