Let us take away the headache of managing your payroll. We can provide a complete payroll service, or just the specialised services you need. We’ll listen carefully to your requirements – to ensure efficient payroll management, no matter how big or small your business.
You’ll receive comprehensive yet easy-to-read reports, tailored to your business. And, unlike some suppliers, we provide real-time information submission as a standard part of our service..
As an approved BACs bureau, we meet stringent standards and you benefit from faster and more secure payments. It also means we can process salaries, PAYE, third-party payments and split payments.
What payroll services does Rayner Essex provide?
We use a variety of HR software – including Sage, BambooHR, CharlieHR, Iris and SAP – to make payroll processes as accurate and efficient as possible. Whether you need payments processing every week, every month, every year, or anywhere in between, we’re here to help.
Aside from regular payroll management, here are some of the services we offer:
- Tax year-end processing and submission
- Secure delivery of payslips, P60s, P45s and P11Ds through myePayWindow
- Payrolling of benefits
- Payroll journals
- Support for workplace pensions/auto-enrolment for compliance
- PAYE health checks and inspection support
- PAYE settlement agreements (PSAs)
- Taxation and management of settlement agreements
- Working with enhanced policies on statutory maternity and sickness
- BACS Bureau or bespoke solutions to manage other online banking facilities for payments
We’ll also ensure you’re compliant with a range of requirements: the National Minimum Wage, National Living Wage, GDPR, childcare vouchers, the furlough scheme, salary exchange and tax code alerts for high earners.
Why use payroll services from Rayner Essex?
- A highly trained and knowledgeable team, with extensive experience
- A friendly, dedicated team member to answer your questions, as well as a back-up contact
- We work to your deadlines, incorporating changes on short notice
- Attention to detail, with internal reviews before reports reach you for checks
I’m having problems with my current payroll provider. How long will it take to switch?
We’ll work within your timelines, making the transition as smooth as possible. We’ve been able to implement new payrolls within a week when absolutely necessary.
Do you have fixed time slots for processing payrolls?
No, we’re flexible and can change timings on a month-by-month basis to meet the demands of your business.
Do you outsource your payroll or is it done in-house?
We never outsource your payroll service. It’s all managed at our St Albans office by our highly trained and committed team.
Will I always be dealing with the same person?
Yes, you’ll have a dedicated payroll specialist, who’ll take the time to build up a relationship with you and understand your business requirements.
Is there cover when my contact is away?
Yes, our team of 10 experts shadow each other, so there’s always a secondary contact who can help you until your usual specialist is back.
Can you help with my nominal ledger journal?
Yes, we can create a bespoke journal and populate it for you. Then you’ll just need to enter it into your preferred accounting system.
Speak to us about payroll services today
Get in touch with Devila Rabadia, who is a qualified CIPP tutor and heads up the payroll department. Or speak to Pat Strods, payroll expert and partner at Rayner Essex. You can reach them on +44 (0)1727 833222.