Succession planning involves having a strategy to deal with both expected and unexpected events.
Whether you are contemplating a sale or retirement from your business it is never too early to put a strategy in place. This may involve family succession, a trade sale or a management buyout. Go to our business owner planning exit page to see how we can help you.
Furthermore many business owners have no strategy in pace to deal with the death or critical illness of a business owner or a senior staff member. Shares may pass to a family member or business partner and this can create cash flow and strategic problems for those involved and the company.
Succession Planning Services
We can help you :
- prepare your business for sale to maximise its value
- assess key issues and risks
- evaluate your options
- advise on the tax implications
- advise on a strategy to have in place to deal with death or critical illness
- review your will and advise on your inheritance tax (IHT) exposure