Do you have a plan for how you will exit your business? Whether you want to sell, retire or move onto another project, this webinar will help you through the stages of what you need to consider when landing your business safely into the hands of others.
If you are a business owner it is never too early to think about the exit strategy.
This is the third in our series of webinars in support of business owners for all stages of the business lifecycle.
The Panel includes Claire Barringer and Marina Trinchese from Rayner Essex, David Assor from GWM who will be answering your questions.
Claire has recently published an article ‘Exiting your Business’ which covers some of the content of the webinar in more detail.
Exiting your business
- What are all the options available to you when exiting your business?
- How can you prepare for this?
- What resources are available to support the process?
- What are the tax implications of selling or exiting your business?
- Are there any reliefs available?
- How will your personal tax position be impacted once you exit your business?
Planning for After the Exit
- What should you be thinking about in terms of your personal wealth?
- How early should you be preparing or planning?
- Case study – what does a typical solution look like?
The discussion runs for about 45 minutes with a 15 minutes Q&A session at the end.
If you would like to attend but can’t, you can register anyway as you will be sent a recording 24 hours after the event.
Sign up to our newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive regular updates on
the news and events you need to know about.